Sunday, August 7, 2011

View From My Airplane Seat(s)

Took off from Lopez Airport.

The waiting room...all 6 chairs of it!


 Runway looking right.

Runway looking left...That's IT!

Here comes my San Juan Airlines plane...


My trusty pilot, Trevor!

View from the back seat.  Other passenger was from Orcas, on his way to Hawaii for a relative's 40th birthday luau on the North Shore.  Small world!

This is AWESOME!

 Backside of Orcas with its sheer cliffs.

Really cool-looking muddy run-off patterns.  Psychedelic, man!

Fisherman's Bay!  Can you spot "Trimming Out?"

 Salmon fishing boats...run little salmon, RUN!

 Waterways clogged with logs.  Such a waste!

 Bellingham International Airport


Guess what I want for Christmas???

Check out this sunset,  we were about 30 minutes from Honolulu...


Good to be home, but I miss my Paul...

No comments:

Post a Comment