Thursday, July 14, 2011

Clouds and Rain Today: 7/14/2011

Woke to gray skies and light rain this morning.  First time I've seen Fisherman's Bay this way, it's always been nice previously.  Hope it will dissipate so I can get back to the boat to polish the stainless steel and get started on sanding the teak rub rails.

Well, I needed to wait for a guy to deliver glass windows for Jerry.  I inadvertently cut up the palm of my left hand carrying the glass panes, the frames were sharp.  Didn't think I cut them, but they were pretty bloody and hurt whenever any type of liquid gets on them.  Took the day off from paddling to say the least!
:o(

Also heard that the tide was really low today, -2.2 feet, which caused some of the ferry routes to not be able to run.  These vessels are HUGE,  I've attached a photo of one at Friday Harbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment