Saturday, October 1, 2011

Closing Photos of My Trip to Westport

Aside from hitting a poor raccoon on my drive just outside of Aberdeen from Westport (I think it survived since I didn't see it on the road behind me nor did I see it underneath my car at Enterprise!), my trip was just amazing!  Saw lots of sights, met lots of neat people...here's photos that conclude this part of my adventure:


Fishing boat returning with a full hold, heading to unload. 

Wayward rock crab, its amazing the seagulls didn't get him.  I coaxed him back into the cold water. 

"Lady Washington" after re-fueling for her voyage to San Francisco, off our stern. 

Shrink-wrapping COMPLETE!  
All set for the coming winter.

I flew from Seattle and stopped-over in Las Vegas.

 Hotel Luxor.

 I think this is the "Mirage" or it may be the "Wynn."

Excaliber.

From Las Vegas, I flew to Los Angeles, where I caught my American Airlines flight back to Hawaii!
Thanks, John!

No, its not out-of-focus...its SMOG! 
Downtown LA.

Qantas A-380's.
Massive planes.

Thank you Westport, its been fun to experience you!  I'm glad to have done it.
:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment